This is a versatile position which requires innovative thinking, and a person that is project oriented.
We are looking for someone to help us with fundraising to help pay for volunteer expenses, training and overheads.
- Developing new and imaginative fundraising ideas.
- raising awareness of the association and its work, at both local and national level
- organising fundraising events
- increasing funds by researching and targeting charitable trusts whose criteria
match the association’s aims and activities
- developing and implementing a strategy for individual and corporate supporter
recruitment and development
- attend volunteer meetings, training events, team building days, conferences
and workshops as requested by the staff team.
Skills and experience
• We are looking for someone who has a real interest in fundraising
• Strong written skills
• IT skills and access to a PC, good organisation and communication skills, approachable and friendly, proactive.
To apply please send a CV with a covering letter to email@example.com