Integrity: Members should be straightforward and honest in all professional and business relationships.
Objectivity: Members should not allow bias, conflicts of interest or undue influence of others to override professional or business judgements.
Professional competence and due care: Members have a continuing duty to maintain professional knowledge and skill at a level required to ensure that a client or employer receives competent professional service based on current developments in practice, legislation and techniques.
Confidentiality: Members should respect the confidentiality of information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships and should not disclose any such information to third parties without proper and specific authority or unless there is a legal or professional right or duty to disclose.
Professional behaviour: Members should comply with relevant laws and regulations and should avoid any action that discredits their professions.
I will refrain from any form of discrimination, harassment, derogatory, illegal, or unethical conduct, and I understand that if I engage in such conduct, PPF will terminate my membership with an immediate effect. Understanding that PPF is conducted by volunteers who cannot be effectively screened or supervised by PPF, I release and discharge PPF, its activities, governing bodies, employees, volunteers, agents, business partners and representativesfrom any liability for the intentional or negligent acts or omissions.
Data Protection Act:
WHAT DOES A MEMBER DO?
– Attend PPF events regularly
– Provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations
– Help PPF maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow
– Treat the fellow members and PPF guests with respect and courtesy
– Bring guests to PPF events so they can see the benefits PPF membership offers
– Adhere to the PPF Etiquette
– Maintain honest and highly ethical standards during the conduct of all PPF activities
– Approve of the annual accounts and other AGM business
– Help to suggest and vote on the future direction of PPF
*WHAT IS A CIC?
A Community Interest Company (C.I.C.) is a new type of company designed for social enterprise that wants to use their profits and assets for the public good.
Social enterprise is all about working together with communities to generate value through partnership.
Social enterprise does not generate the profit for personal gain. Any profits made are reinvested back into the community.
For more information about community interest companies please visit the CIC regulator website:
Polish Professionals Forum C.I.C., trading as PPF, is a not- for-profit Social Enterprise.