We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive Social Media Assistant to help maintain our social media platforms and disseminate useful information to our members and the wider professionals sector. The volunteer will monitor and update a range of social media channels and support the Directors in the development and delivery of the social media strategy.
• Maintaining platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and PPF website
• Increasing our social media activity – posting information relevant to our members and commenting when necessary
• Increasing networks and expanding our reach across all social media channels
• Collecting relevant features, opportunities and events to be included in News
Skills and experience
• We are looking for someone who has a real interest in social media and online networking
• Ideally someone who has experience in social media channel management and in developing an effective social media strategy
• Strong written skills
• An appreciation of what appeals and is relevant to our audience
• IT skills and access to a PC, good organisation and communication skills, approachable and friendly, proactive.
• Preferably graphic design skills.
To apply please send a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org