I am organising a day in the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh on the 31st January. This is an all-day event and we have 15 tickets for free. Couple tickets are still available, anyone interested?
– Attend a committee meeting (9.00 – 11.00) – Referendum Bill of Scotland
– Attend First Minister’s Question Time (11.40 – 12.10)
– Attend a debate in the Debating Chamber of the Parliament (14.00 – 16.00)
– Explore the Parliament exhibition and learn more about how the Scottish Parliament works
– Enjoy the artworks on display in the public areas of the building
– Enjoy a snack in the cafe
– Visit the shop
We are hoping to say hi to Alex Salmond personally and ask him difficult questions about Scottish independence, so I should be a great day.
Let me know, if you would like to join us. I would appreciate your reply as soon as possible.
Please contact me at email@example.com.